Through its Food Safety System, it wants to demonstrate to customers its concern and commitment to the safety of its products, as well as to achieve a guarantee for the future that only competitive organizations and at the forefront in the market can offer. As a consequence of this commitment, it has implemented a Food Safety Management System based on the UNE-EN ISO 22000: 2018 standards at all levels of the organization, with which it undertakes to comply with the legal requirements related to safety food and with the continuous improvement of the Food Safety Management System. The Management ensures that this Food Safety Policy is understood, implemented and kept up to date at all levels of the Organization and is available to all interested parties. And in order to apply it, define the following General Objectives:
- Maintain an ethical and personal responsibility.
- Elaborate the products following the best manufacturing practices, and taking into account the product requirements (product safety, quality, legality, processes and specifications, instructions, protocols).
- Guarantee total product safety.
- Maintain the facilities in a hygienic state that is safe for food, in accordance with the regulations.
- Necessary training of workers for the correct development of all productive activities, especially in food handling, carrying out Good Practices as far as Food Safety is concerned.
- Make responsible use of available resources, always ensuring the prevention and reduction of pollution and establishing good environmental practices. Bandama S.A. commitment to innovation and environmental sustainability in the food industry.
In order to carry out the policy and achieve the objective, the unconditional support of all the company’s personnel is absolutely necessary, manifested through the firm and constant commitment to Food Safety.
In Arucas, on November 26, 2019
Mr. Emilio Molina Giménez (Manager)